From Darkness To Light: Ending Sexual Violence in Jewish Communities
(Incest, Child Sexual Abuse, Sexual Assault, Clergy Sexual Abuse, Professional Sexual Misconduct)
April 6, 2008
10:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Goucher College, Kelly Lecture Hall
- Mesa Leventhal Baker, MD - Medical Director, Baltimore Child Abuse Center
- Ena Bass-Feld, MA, LCPC, ATR-BC - TurnAround, Inc.
- Senator James Brochin - District 42, Baltimore County
- Murray Levin, JD - Photographer, Survivor of Child Sexual Abuse, and Advocate for Legislative Changes.
- Catherine Busch, PhD - Clinical Director - STTAR Center, Inc
- Vicki Polin, MA, NCC, LCPC - Executive Director The Awareness Center
- Joanne Stanton - Division Chief - Sex Offenses Division, Baltimore City States Attorney's Office
- Ted Thompson, Executive Director- National Association to Prevent Sexual Abuse of Children