The Awareness Center Presents...
From Darkness To Light
Ending Sexual Violence in Jewish Communities
(Child Sexual Abuse, Sexual Assault, Clergy Sexual Abuse, Professional Sexual Misconduct)
The Awareness Center is proud to announce our first -- all day Mini-Conference addressing Sexual Violence in Jewish Communities. Each day will feature different speakers that will be addressing various issues, concerns and aspects of healing relating to surviving sex crimes ) as both adults and children.
The conference is suggested for rabbis, cantors, mental health and legal professionals, survivors of sex crimes, family members and the general public.
Click Here For:
When: Sunday, April 6, 2008
Where: Winands Road Synagogue, Randallstown, MD
- Mesa Leventhal Baker, MD - Medical Director, Baltimore Child Abuse Center
- Senator James Brochin - District 42, Baltimore County
- Murray Levin, JD - Photographer, Survivor of Child Sexual Abuse, and Advocate for Legislative Changes.
- Vicki Polin, MA, NCC, LCPC - The Awareness Center
- Ted Thompson, Executive Director- National Association to Prevent Sexual Abuse of Children
- Mark Weiss - Survivor of Child Sexual Abuse
- More Speaker Names to Be Added Soon