CALL TO ACTION: Help Unsuspecting Families Connected to Agudath Israel of America!
Rabbi Avi Shafran
From The Awareness Center:
CALL TO ACTION: Unsuspecting Families Connected to Agudath Israel of America Need Our Help!
Over the last few years Rabbi Avi Shafran (public spokes person for Agudath Israel of America) has had many lengthy telephone conversations and e-mail exchanges with many experts in the sexual violence field, including The Awareness Center. Unfortunately Avi Shafran is more interested in protecting the assets and image of Agudath Israel of America then reality when it comes to protecting innocent adults and children from becoming the next victim of a sex crime.
It's time for everyone to contact Avi Shafran and Agudath Israel of America. Let them know they need to change their perspective. Demand that they hire an organization like The Awareness Center to do intensive training's with them.
Rabbi Avi Shafran, Public Spokes Person of Agudath Israel of America:
New York, NY 10004-1617
Phone: (212) 797-9000
- No Religious Haven From Abuse
New study finds Orthodox women are sexually victimized as much as other American women are - by Debra Nussbaum Cohen
- Shafran's Letters to the Editor of the New York Jewish Times
- Rabbi Yaakov Blau's Letter responding to Shafran
- Michael J. Salamon's Letter responding to Shafran
- Rabbi Yosef Blau's Letter responding to Shafrain
- Sin and Subtext - By Avi Shafran (WARNING: this blog is owned and run by alleged sex offender - rabbi Yaakov Menken)
- Rabbi Avi Shafran, Agudath Israel of America and Rabbi-on-Child Sexual Abuse - By Failed Messiah