Monday, October 29, 2007

Barbara's Tchatzkahs - Another Survivors Blog

I just wanted to make sure you are all aware of another surviovrs blog.
Barbara's Tchatzkahs.

TEMPERED BY FIRE


Like all victims and survivors, I would be lying if I didn't say I have asked "why me?" many times in my life. I fail to see what I ever did to deserve the abuse, smears, lies and cruelty I have endured in my life. I have tried to live an upright life. Unfortunately I am vulnerable and have been coerced and manipulated, only seeing the truth when I took off the blinders.

I have had good things happen in my life. The biggest being my children, who are the light of my life. But my marriage failed, every relationship I had failed, a couple failed friendships, my health failed... so it is difficult not to see life as a failure.
click here to continue

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!! Thank you so much for picking up my post!

Feel free to link to my other blog , and I continue to support your work!

October 29, 2007 3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home