Ner Israel Rabbinical College - Is This Reality, Fantasy. . . Or A Little Bit Of Both?
The following was posted on several places on the internet. It's from an Anonymous Poster by the name of Semangelaf. I have no idea if this is just an exercise in creative writing or if there's any truth behind his words.
DEATH ON THE NIRC (Ner Israel Rabbinical College)
"And he brought me to the door of the court; and when I looked, behold a hole in the wall. Then said he unto me, Son of man, dig now in the wall: and when I had digged in the wall, behold a door. And he said unto me, Go in, and behold the wicked abominations that they do here. So I went in and saw; and behold every form of creeping things, and abominable beasts, and all the idols of the house of Israel, portrayed upon the wall round about. And there stood before them seventy men of the ancients of the house of Israel, and in the midst of them stood Jaazaniah the son of Shaphan, with every man his censer in his hand; and a thick cloud of incense went up. Then said he unto me, Son of man, hast thou seen what the ancients of the house of Israel do in the dark, every man in the chambers of his imagery? For they say, the Lord seeth us not; the Lord hath forsaken the earth." (Ezekiel 8, 7-12)
In 1964, when the massive 90-acre Ner Israel Rabbinical College campus had been established in Pikesville, Maryland, there was created a "Chamber of Counsels." Over the years, only a few chosen ones were allowed to enter it. There -- surrounded by strange pictures on the dark walls -- the Ner Israel ancients make their decisions replicating the medieval prayer:
"On Rosh HaShanah will be inscribed and on Yom Kippur will be sealed how many will pass from the earth and how many will be created; who will live and who will die; who will die at his predestined time and who before his time; who by water and who by fire, who by sword, who by beast, who by famine, who by thirst, who by storm, who by plague, who by strangulation, and who by stoning. Who will rest and who will wander, who will live in harmony and who will be harried, who will enjoy tranquillity and who will suffer, who will be impoverished and who will be enriched, who will be degraded and who will be exalted."
The decisions made there affect lives of both Jews and gentiles not only in Baltimore, but around the world as well. Some of the decisions are later publicized to boost the reputation of the Ner Israel (like smuggling thousands of people out of Iran), but most of them are kept secret. If they were revealed, the horrible castle of Ner Israel would instantly be razed to the ground.
Woe is to anyone who dares to learn or divulge the secrets of the Chamber of Counsels. The ultimate punishment is death. Swift as a hawk. Ner Israel zombies carry out the retaliation. You can see them around every now and then: usually very outward friendly individuals who are always ready to stab or poison, or hire somebody do that.
The Ner Israel scholars have taught them well: "Never think on your own, let your mind be as a clean tablet in the hands of your teacher to write upon, as a piece of clay in the hands of a potter. Remember what holy Nachmanides said (Deuteronomy 17,11), 'Even if you believe the priests to be mistaken, for you know what is your right and what is your left, do as they command you. Do not say, 'How can I eat this forbidden fat or kill this innocent person,' but rather say, 'The Lord has commanded me to perform all the commandments according to the directions of His servants at His chosen place. He gave me the Law according to their understanding even if they err.' If you think something is a wrongdoing, and your Rabbi thinks not, you ought to obey him."
They call it "Bittul HaDaat" -- abolishing the intellect. It must not surprise you that in the Chamber of Counsels they declared that it is absolutely forbidden for the NIRC students to take psychology courses at college -- lest they realize that they are being brainwashed and oftentimes turn into zombies. (Naturally, the prohibition did not apply to the "chosen" by the Chamber like Rabbi Beryl Weisbord's son, who is now a licensed psychologist staunchly serving the Ner Israel.)
Below are some Ner Israel people who clearly knew about the Chamber of Counsels and are now dead. For obvious reasons, I cannot be very explicit and cannot mention many names -- I know that the ancients of the Chamber of Counsels are trying to hunt me down, yet this is my message to them: you may exterminate me, but others will continue this noble fight. The truth will be heard. God, whom you believe "seeth us not, the Lord hath forsaken the earth," will pay you back for all the blood you have shed. Blood ruthlessly mixed with crashed dreams, destroyed lives, betrayed souls, bitter memories, and lost faith in the Lord...
* Rabbi Jacob Moshe Kulefsky was a lecturer and later for a short time a RoshHaYeshiva at Ner Israel. He wanted a reorganization and even modified several NIRC "traditions." One winter day after he gave a public lecture at Ner Israel, Rabbi Kulefsky suddenly passed away. Some assert that he was unwell in any case, had poor vision, etc. Others question that. Rabbi Kulefsky lived right beneath Rabbi Moshe Eisemann's and on top of Rabbi Herman Neuberger's apartments at 401 Yeshiva Lane (Rabbi Moshe M. Eisemann high school, and a very close friend of Rabbi moved to 403 Yeshiva Lane when both Rabbis Kulefsky and Neuberger were dead). He and his wife apparently knew what was going on (around that time his wife got instantaneously sick with the Alzheimer's /!/ disease). Following his passing, Rabbi Moshe Eisemann, Dr. Julian Jakobovits, and Rabbi Monish Sax (Rabbi Kulefsky's chauffeur, a Rabbi at NIRC Eisemann) all of a sudden wrote lengthy eulogies in the local "Where·What·When" ultra-Orthodox journal regarding Rabbi Kulefsky's greatness. Was that done to remain above any suspicion?
* Rabbi Joseph Wolk was a principal of the Ner Israel high school for boys. At one point he (like later on Rabbi Moshe Eisemann) was hastily and unexpectedly "retired." However, he remained living on the NIRC campus. He later pioneered the Kishiniev yeshiva in Russia together with Rabbi Moshe Eisemann. For many years there were Russian girls living in his apartment on Yeshiva Lane, who privately performed sexual services for some yeshiva members. Every morning Rabbi Wolk studied the Talmud with previously mentioned Dr. Julian Jakobovits, his personal physician. Then Rabbi Wolk suddenly died. Again, some claim he was sick. Others question that and think he just knew too much. (Rabbi Wolk's successor at high school, Mr. Bernard Yaffe, also met a sudden quick cancerous end.)
* The Friday Rabbi Herman Neuberger passed away, he was seen strong and healthy at Rabbi Moshe Heinemann's (!) synagogue in town. In the evening he lit the Sabbath candles and laid down for a nap, from which he never woke up. Everyone knows that at the end of his life Rabbi Neuberger grew somewhat demented, was saying over things the Chamber of Counsels normally kept secret. (There were also rumors of his affair with a Russian woman who took care of his late wife.) My brother told me that the funerary Shiva at Rabbi Neuberger's residence looked more like an engagement party. The Neubergers there were simply beaming.
* The late NIRC Rosh HaYeshiva Rabbi Jacob Weinberg was famous for his pitiless remark in a case of ousting a little girl from the local ultra-Orthodox school, because "she had a bad influence (!) on others": "Kill her and later ask for forgiveness." Years later, it took only a couple of months for Rabbi Weinberg himself to die... of cancer. But was it really cancer, like was it actually cancer in the case of NIRC teacher Rabbi Ephraim Eisenberg (NIRC called his death the "untimely passing")? For Ner Israel, it is much safer to have someone without a backbone such as a current Rosh HaYeshiva Rabbi Aharon Feldman, who wrote in his famous letter to an Orthodox homosexual, "Judaism looks negatively at homosexual activity, not at the homosexual nature.... It is obvious that for many people this (ceasing their homosexual activity) will be difficult and will have to be accomplished over a period of time." Now you understand why Rabbi Moshe Eisemann needs a longer "period of time" to leave the kids alone.
* There were young students at the Ner Israel who were very close to Rabbi Moshe Eisemann. Some of them mysteriously died. Rabbi Eisemann was seen very enthusiastically involved in arranging their funerals. The official explanations for the deaths were predictable for NIRC: cancer, car accident, etc. Some believed that. Others had doubts. (The Yeshiva Lane residents still recall a horrifying death of Rabbi Jacob Eisgrau's daughter, who passed away within a few days, her eyes shedding blood. Did she also know something and was about to reveal it?)
A common denominator of all these puzzle pieces is a relatively quick death, later habitually explained by some kind of natural phenomena such as a deep-rooted ailment, heart failure, cancer (which, of course, certain poisons can rapidly trigger), or an accident. In the ultra-Orthodox world, autopsies are not usually done and in the case of NIRC may be even performed by their own instructed physicians.
So are we dealing with deaths, or are we dealing with murders? Many do not realize that Ner Israel has its loyal following all around the globe: in USA, in Israel, and in Europe. Ner Israel has its people in Congress and in Knesset. One phone call -- and the fate of a person is sealed: "who by water and who by fire, who by sword, who by beast, who by famine, who by thirst, who by storm, who by plague, who by strangulation, and who by stoning."
The Ner Israel gods who seal the fate of men do not believe in God. They do not believe in the Torah. They do not believe in the Resurrection and the Final Judgement. They only believe in the thick cloud of oblivion going up in front of their dollar-bill idols. So this is what God of Ezekiel tells them (8, 17-18):
"Then he said unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? Is it a light thing to the house of Judah that they commit the abominations which they commit here? For they have filled the land with violence, and have returned to provoke me to anger: and, lo, they put the branch to their nose. Therefore will I also deal in fury: mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity: and though they cry in mine ears with a loud voice, yet will I not hear them."