Happenings In Chicago - Does The Vaad Really Care?
Does the Vaad of Chicago really care about stopping child sexual abuse within it's own community? Can anyone confirm the following information?
- Was Eugene Aronin allowed back into the Kollel in Chicago to study to prevent him from committing suicide? If he is in the building is he being monitored to ensure he has no contact with minors in the building? Has anyone bothered to ask how his victims are doing? Does anyone care? Aronin is a convicted of molesting a ten-year-old boy.
- Is Yosef Meystel still runs a "children's program" during shabbos is Rabbi Eichenstein's shul? Meystel was accused of child molestation during the time he was the adminstrator of the Rabbi Naftoli Riff Yeshiva in South Bend, IN. There are also rumors he molested boys in Rochester, NY
- Is anyone monitoring the activities of confessed child molester Rabbi Tzvi Wainhaus (former rabbi of Hillel Torah)? Does he have access to children in and out of the Jewish community? Is he being monitored by a psychotherapist who specializes in working with sex offenders?
- Is anyone monitoring Meyer Miller to ensure he no longer has contact with any children (including his own or any grandchildren)?
- How many times did Morris Millman rape before he was removed from West Rogers Park and sent to prison? A source stated he had raped several women and was protected by an orthodox agency in the city of Chicago who served the chronically mentally ill.
- Is it true that Salome Worch (Rabbi Hershy Worch's current wife) was just hired as the early childhood director at Arie Crown Hebrew Day School in Skokie? If so is Hershy Worch allowed in the building or have access to any of the children?