Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Photo's for Healing - By Vicki Polin

From The Awareness Center's Daily Newsletter

Dealing with sexual violence can be extremely overwhelming for survivors, family member and also professionals who work with them.

We all need to find ways to rejuvenate ourselves.

For me I find healing when I use a camera to capture the beauty this world has to offer. Several friends who have seen my photo's have told me they find them healing and helpful when they aren't feeling so grounded. For that reason I'm sharing a personal aspect of my life with you. I hope you enjoy them.

FYI: if you click on each photo to enlarge them.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike McBride said...

Vicki, I completely agree. I think a big part of why I've gotten into photography so much is trying to focus outside of myself, and see the beauty of the world, as well as documenting my happy memories and places. It does help.

January 17, 2007 7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home