Friday, November 03, 2006

Letter from UJO to Rabbi Avi Shafran - Request to speak at conference.

Date: November 2, 2006
From: Unorthodox Jew
Subject: Respectfully requesting an invitation to respond to David Zweibel, Ephraim Wachsman & Mattisyahu Solomon
To: Rabbi Avi Shafran, Agudath Israel


Dear Rabbi Shafran & Rabbi Zweibel,

I'm respectfully requesting an invitation to the Agudath Israel Convention's Thursday evening session. I would like the opportunity to publicly respond from the podium to the above featured speakers.

I guarantee that all language will be totally appropriate for the distinguished crowd of rabbis and laymen.

My ideas and writings represent a
silent majority of Orthodox Jews globally; if you truly care about the welfare of all Orthodox Jews, you would not be concerned about letting me appeal to your audience's intellect and sensibilities.

You're certain to get national and international media attention; let the
authentic Torah views prevail.

I'm hoping for an affirmative response at your earliest convenience; I would like to have enough time to prepare my divrei Torah and chizuk.

Very Sincerely,
UOJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home