Thursday, June 29, 2006

Attorney Elliot B. Pasik Calls For A Yeshiva Parent Association for Schools

We at least need to bring the qualifying standards for nonpublic school teachers up to those for public school teachers, in terms of training, education, certificatin, and the like. Background checks are only the first step. I'm in for the long haul.


We need a Yeshiva Parents Association. We need to organize and get better laws on the books, and then we need to monitor our schools. And take it from me, the yeshivas even want us to do this. They want to improve their own standards, they just need outside prodding.

Anybody who is interested in helping me form such a group may contact me at my email address below. You can be involved as actively as you want, or you can just be counted among us and watch.

Thanks again.

Elliot B. Pasik, Esq.
Long Beach, New York
efpasik@aol.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home