Sunday, February 26, 2006

The Tendler Family and Chabad of Southern Nevada


If I write about Mordecai Tendler the stats on my blog get high.
If I write about Aron Tendler the stats on my blog get high.
If I write about Cantor Michael Segelson, no one seems to care.

The cases that are out in the news should get the same about of attention. The survivor of the case in Las Vegas NEEDS your support too! Please don't ignore her.

This isn't about getting anyone.
It's about helping people who have been sexually violated heal.
This isn't about bashing a movement of Judaism over another.
It's about bringing all Jews together to help heal our nation.

I am frustrated and angry that more isn't done.
I'm sickened knowing this lovely woman in Las Vegas is fighting a convicted sex offender and the shul that still is trying to cover it up on her own.

The survivors of both Tendler's deserve the help too, don't get me wrong.
Every survivor deserves support and help.
Just don't ignore one over the other.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad I came across the article about this case recently. I'm planning to visit LV for a week and will NOT go to Chabad on Shabbat even though my husband is Chabad-oriented and we ordinarily go to Chabad when on vacation.

April 08, 2008 8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home