Tuesday, January 03, 2006

"Dixie the Tiny Dog" (a MUST listen song)

From: Vicki Polin at The Awareness Center, Inc.
The image “http://www.bournecrest.on.ca/images/dogs/full/Hotdog.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
I found this song on line and I thought many survivors would be able to relate to it. It is called "Dixie the Tiny Dog", by Peter Himmelman.

The song is sort of long, but I think it touches on several important issues survivors of childhood abuse will have to deal with some time in their lives. The end of the song is extremely powerful.

Don't forget to put your head phones on for better quality.

Hope you enjoy!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you. I couldn't stop crying when I heard it.

January 04, 2006 10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home