Monday, September 05, 2005

I'm so frustrated I want to scream

What makes someone a self-hating Jew?

Is that when someone who is Jewish doesn't want to be Jewish?

Is it when someone who is Jewish wants to commit suicide?

Is it when someone who is Jewish and a survivor of sexual assault, incest, or being manipulated by a rabbi into having sex, stands up against the hypocrisy of our religious leaders trying to make them be accountable for the cover-ups?

Where is the outrage of our communities?

How long will we remain complacent, and just sit back and do nothing?

When or will we will ever demand change?

If one more person tells me I shouldn't tell people I'm a survivor because it hurts my chances of finding a good husband . . . I'm going to SCREAM!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home