Sunday, August 06, 2006

" I will be attacked with ridicule from all sides. What can I do? A fire is burning within me, and within a thousand Jews like me"...

The image “http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Travel/Pix/gallery/2001/01/26/APshadow.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
From The Unorthodox Jew Blog
August 6, 2006


. . . Yudi Kolko is still employed by Lipa Margulies and the Establishment is singing z'miros. Since I have the media eating out of my hands now, I will conduct my own Jewish global warming experiments, and will keep turning up the heat until the "climate is right" to fix the ills that are destroying us. There will be another informative article in the secular media on Monday.

If I was selling "fake Rolexes" on Fifth Av., nobody would be paying attention to me. It is obvious that I'm selling the real deal. Wake up from your slumber dear Yiden; "Aseh l'cha Rav"!!!!!!

Why have we not learned yet that there are people who really care about Yiddishkeit, and genuinely love klal Yisroel even when there's no "profit" to be made?


I'm here to stay! If you don't like it, add another hechsher(third) to Empire chicken!


PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!

Please be aware that any attempt of restraining your free speech protected by the constitution of the United States can be reported to:
www.ic3.gov...........A partnership of the FBI and the National White Collar Crime Center. You are encouraged to report these punishable crimes as well to the Federal Trade commission at:www.ftc.gov

What is a crime:
Any attempt to force, stifle, coerce, blackmail, someone against their will through cyberspace, is a crime punishable by law, and when convicted is subject to fine and imprisonment. Any e-mail sent to a person threatening retaliation in any form is a crime. Any communications threatening the free speech rights of any citizen of the U.S.A. is a crime.

I have reported all such communications sent to me and others DIRECTLY to the local police and the FBI. An investigation has begun. ALL PERPERTRATORS WILL BE PROSECUTED TO THE FULL EXTENT OF THE LAW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home